Once we have created the Terraform organization with workspaces inside it and have attached the required values through the Workspace variables or a Variable Set we can start the action to provision the resources defined in the repo. This step actually provisions the infrastructure for you.
Starting new run¶
- Go to your workspace.
- Click on Actions and Start new run.
- Give a reason/description and click Start Run.
- Once the plan is ready, you can click on Confirm & Apply.
- The plan can show what changes will occur once the plan gets executed. To look at these changes observe the drop down of the Plan Changes.
- Once the run is finished resources for this workspaces are provisioned.
- Once the run gets executed it is possible that output is recieved.
- To get the output you can check it from the runs.
- You can also click on Overview to get the output. .
- Scroll down and click on Output.